Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Health Cap 620 (No Vault Keys)

CyklonDX

Hello there,

I would like to report this my frames have mod of 320% health, all of them are somehow capped down to 620hp *(in menu and in game).

2eprl2q.jpgwthjbo.jpg1z353z8.jpg6h2jc7.jpg30lfh2c.jpg

Gear

jqjeci.jpg

added in-game ss cause ppl couldn't bother to read...

mb7r82.jpg

Edited by CyklonDX

Like that guy with the name I can't even bring myself to type said, have you tried double checking if it is capped in an actual mission?

They really should fix the UI numbers though.

Edit; Hmm that is interesting....bug or intended "balance" do you think? 

(Edited again to be more clear about what I meant.)

Edited by Silraed

All the warframes you are showing have a starting health value of 100.

Vitality only uses the starting value to base its increase.

Therefore, a maxed warframe will have the regular 300 max health thanks to the 100 starting health, plus an added 320.

It's not a cap, all of your warframes shown have the same health value.

So it has been changed? Since It wasn't like that until recently. I had over 800hp till recently.

so going to 360% i get lousy 40hp... that doesn't pay off at all.

and then you also mean that my sentinel can have more hp than myself if mod allowed more.

rc3kap.jpg

2m5ilcl.jpg

Edited by CyklonDX

So it has been changed? Since It wasn't like that until recently. I had over 800hp till recently.

so going to 360% i get lousy 40hp... that doesn't pay off at all.

I don't know how you got to 800 unless a bunch of people had some Physique Aura mods (those increase hp for the entire party and it stacks, didn't think people would use those) but the game's hp is definitely not capped. Just equipped both Vitality and Vigor mods and got more hp than 620.

Also 40 might be lousy but you can get at least 11 times that at max for 440 hp which is added on top of your 300 hp that you get from being level 30. That's not lousy at all. (Although I'd focus on shields anyways unless I'm fighting infested)

Edited by Liacu

No, I am positive since I played a lot by myself and had that kind of hp. (without physique aura mod) also I'm positive that my starting hp was 180 on frost.

well doesn't matter if it was like that before (most likely a stone age) >_> well thanks but i still think its lousy price for 40-60hp more... too many fusion mods is required to fill that... and vigor just takes place... and is useless what-so-ever

Thanks for letting me know.

Edited by CyklonDX

• 2 weeks later...

So i've been checking this out too and notice the problem. But when i'm in the menus on my rhino with a 320% vitality, it tells me that i have 960 health which implies that it is based off of level 30 health and not level 1 health, but upon entering a game it registers me as only having 620. I don't know what this means or why it is happening.