The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Khora Deluxe Skin

Yottachi

This skin has been bugged since released as far as I could tell and there was no fix yet.

How its supposed to work:

Ob0lcZB.png

What happens when you leave arsenal:

BoTs9zz.png

From what I could tell for whatever reason, when you leave arsenal the energy color reverts to default, instead of saving the energy color to whatever memory address it was supposed to go.

The second part of this bug happens when you:

1. pick another warframe

2. leave arsenal (cause when you leave it seems some color assignment its happening) 

3. go back to arsenal  

4. pick Khora

5. leave arsenal again.

For instance, I pick Nidus which has these colors:

HlIdIBI.png

When I leave arsenal and pick Khora again this happens:

OU4AauN.png

One part remains default, which is the transparent/white. The other takes the energy color of the warframe you previously selected, which in this example was Nidus.

This part of the bug only happens if you pick a warframe, leave arsenal, go back in and pick Khora and leave.

If you pick Nidus and swap to Khora without leaving the arsenal the colors stay the same.

On mission the colors are ALWAYS default, doesnt matter what type of shenanigans you do before, when you go to a mission colors always revert to default.

I dont know what more I can do to help you fix this bug. This clearly has some easy fix and theres probably a couple of code lines missing.

Cause the issue seems to be that the energy color isnt saved, but somehow while in orbitor, you can swap to another frame and one part of the skin shows the energy color of the previous warframe??

Which means that when you go to the previous warframe it does save the color and when you go back to Khora it goes read the value of the color that the previous warframe defined. Which in this example was green.

However when you go to a mission everything reverts to default, so probably when you enter a mission the game goes to the db where color loadouts are stored and since theres nothing there, it just goes with default.

I hope this helps and someone from the staff notices this so its fixed as soon as possible, it has been a few months and some people have already reported this with 0 results/replies.

If more details are required, do let me know.

TL;DR: Khora Deluxe Skin doesnt accept energy colors, it always reverts to default, specially inside a mission.

Archived