Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elemental Damage And Ember Warframe

MajorFoley

Hi guys, ive started to use ember after finally grabbing her parts.

something id like to suggest

1. Maybe add an elemental damage indicator against enemies (like say if you used overheat show your weapons are doing extra fire damage by having the numbers be red instead of all white) and the same for weapon mods that have electricity damage and so on.

2. i have tried to use embers world on fire ultimate ability, i can say i dont completely get it and would ask if someone mind explaining it to me? the best i can figure is that its a very very short volt ultimate that uses fire instead of electricity

I don't know if it's truly "broken" or simply that's how it was made to be, and it's lackluster compared to many other room clearing abilities. How it works from what I've seen is that it randomly nukes a target every 1 second or so. It often applies a burning damage dot, which sounds great but really in pretty much every capacity her ultimate is worse than say, the Frost. Less baseline damage, no control element to it, and the randomness really makes it hard to be a reliable skill. That's not to say that this power can't do a lot of damage, but since you have absolutely no control over it you might be better off using your other powers.

i might just keep using volt then till i get another warframe or level my excal prime, i wanted ember really badly but her abiltiies do seem lackluster, her Q is like volts yet unlike volt you actually have to hit the enemy not just focus cursor over, (although guess electricity does move fast as hell so fair point for that) but her ulti is pretty much what seems like a useless ability and her firedamage is pretty much a short duration and enemies dont exactly walk into a ring of fire lol

actually come to think of it a small suggestion for Ember's ultimate, in a way it does seem a bit like Volt's, why not make it look the part, Volt raises himself and launches like a cubed energy blast from his position electrifying all nearby enemies, why not make Embers just as visual as his. When she triggers it, let her summon a huge ring of fire around her that unleashes itself across the room in a deadly firestorm (this one would be kinda like volts utli how he unleashes his electricity) or let her summon a couple of flame pillars that float around her and then launch themselves in the enemies within range of Ember.

actually come to think of it a small suggestion for Ember's ultimate, in a way it does seem a bit like Volt's, why not make it look the part, Volt raises himself and launches like a cubed energy blast from his position electrifying all nearby enemies, why not make Embers just as visual as his. When she triggers it, let her summon a huge ring of fire around her that unleashes itself across the room in a deadly firestorm (this one would be kinda like volts utli how he unleashes his electricity) or let her summon a couple of flame pillars that float around her and then launch themselves in the enemies within range of Ember.

Everyone's screen going dark red for a few seconds isn't visual enough?

Everyone's screen going dark red for a few seconds isn't visual enough?

for what the red screen does. its not a very good visual, it doesnt even have great range, its virtually melee range and doesnt do alot

Honestly the dark visual red really makes my eye cringe I wish they take that out. But I like how the fire erupts from the enemy

while it doesnt make my eyes cringe i just feel like it lacks something, it is a pretty cool thing how the fire does reupt from an enemy though

Edited by MajorFoley

My friends are unhappy with me since I bought Ember... her spell effects make it extremely hard to see anything with flame everywhere, lol

lol yeah but what can you do, i see no use for embers ulti im afraid, it just doesnt seem useful