Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: incorporate kuva liches in Steel Path

Galuf

I think that the gameplay loop is actually one of the best design released those 2 last years. It's about speed and there are a lot of thoughs to put into it to maximize kill time. The very good part is that it involves everything that makes warframe great:

- Speed Freak : move fast from thrall to thrall to objective, high parkour speed, energy droping more than in regular missions so it's never an issue

- Mass murder : kill things as they spawn to spawn more thralls to progress faster. It really put players to the test of using the most devastating and high range as possible options available

- Side things to understand: what missions are the bests, how to optimise chances with parazon sequence etc...

Before SP, it was the best ways of puting your general level to the test, how fast can I kill lvl100ish heavy greeners while zoomzooming into missions while not dying?

I salute the idea of puting the acolytes in SP but this is factor of time only.

My idea is to be able to spawn ubber liches in steel path. Benefits would be simple:

- 4 thralls at once instead of 2 with 20 max thralls per mission

- Thralls have 10% of looting one steel essence

- Liches have acolyte essence drop and give more kuva

- New traits added to liches that would match their ubber strengh for the Steel Path could be fun

No need for extra rewards

It would be extremly challenging to farm that efficiently but it would be faster than regular liches while providing a challenge on par with recent power creep in the game. The combined returns from the small kuva drops from liches and the essences would be an alternatively of grinding that would have a high end slightly better than current options but at the sime that would be way more challenging.

Archived