Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Joining or inviting issues

(NSW)NabotLysergeek

Is DE going to fix that issue at some point ? I can't join andy squad or invit anyone,  when i invit people they have infinite loading and when i try to join them it just loads but doesn't work at all. Seeing all the threads that are reporting the same issue on all consoles, some of them since more than 6 month, can we expect this will be fixed one day or DE just doesn't care ?

We already understood us console players were only considered as a secondary player base, but can we just have a game that works even if we have to wait decades for updates and events or is it too much to ask ? I'm really getting tired of all that bugs and no consideration toward console players, is DE going to wait for all the players to leave the game before trying to save it ? I'm really thinking about moving to another game now, and i'm not going to give anymore money to support a studio that doesn't give a f*** about their players like that. Maybe we should all boycott the market as money seems to be the only thing DE cares about...

Archived