Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack and refining

(PSN)SlyFox5679

someone at DE should really bring this up sooner than later that whoever runs the forge in railjack shouldn't be able to refine anything until the mission is over or it should be a host only option. because i'm pretty sick and tired of players refining during the mission because we lose resources to complete the mission. 

now awhile ago i had failed a railjack mission because the player running the forge screwed up in veil proxima mission by refining and we had no resources to fix a critical breach on my railjack and they didn't care but i was pissed that this happened because veil proxima is the hardest area of railjack and to have players that don't understand the engineering side of playing basically its having -1 useful player on the team. and since i'm the host i'm usually piloting and if i deal with randoms who don't follow instructions at all this creates a huge problem. 

so i have to pilot,handle the forward art myself and possibly fix breaches while others just blow up fighters if that with the side guns but nobody seems to worry about the engineering parts at all.

and before you say anything i do play with my clan mates when they wanna help out but usually do with randoms which not all randoms are bad but i run into a lot who just aren't that good at railjack.

Archived