Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Night Wave, Credit options and challengers. What improvements do you want?

Jackdarsan

Night wave challengers has been the only thing bringing me back to log in each day lately. Having something to aim for and do is a great way to bring people back each day in my opinion. 

However the challengers are very repetitive and not really challenging. Why not have the option to try harder challengers that could offer better rewards. Some sort of 'hey if you complete something harder you get rewarded for it' instead of the current meehh. Maybe incorporate steel path or restrictions to frames/weapons or even no mods allowed. 

Then the shop which i am sure many people don't have much items left that they would need, since the items in the shop has been repeating in each NW.  Why not offer NW credit for rep option. I've been lazy lately to farm for Vox Solaris rep, could that be considered to trade NW credits for those universal rep tokens, remember those. 

Why not set something on the side for play set  challenge, for the tenno made by the tenno. Speed runs, most kills, no damage taken, spent more time in the air then on the ground, etc. We have capture scenes why not have challenge set scenes or have every mission already in the star chart be a challenge location.  They could be endless depending if the engine can handle it. Just saying, this will increase content and things to do in the game which many players/streamers are complaining about. 

Thoughts? Is this something you would want to see or do you have a different opinion. 

Is this topic in the wrong section wasn't sure where NW would sit so put it under missions.

Really want to push this to get DE to see the changes that would really make this thing shine. 

For those that have almost everything in the NW shop, what are you spending your credits on? Stocking up on reactors? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived