Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicat endless missions problem

M3st

Would be nice to have defenses, survivals and interceptions only last for one rotation instead of two. Honestly these are the worst missions to come by where disruptions or even excavations are perfectly fine.

Also, not every tilesets allow the spawn of medaillons for defenses and interceptions which adds up to how bad these missions types are regarding syndicat missions. (I think only the grineer galleons and one of the two Uranus tilesets have medallions spawning in them but there could be more)

1 hour ago, M3st said:

Also, not every tilesets allow the spawn of medaillons for defenses and interceptions which adds up to how bad these missions types are regarding syndicat missions. (I think only the grineer galleons and one of the two Uranus tilesets have medallions spawning in them but there could be more)

I always assumed that this was the reason why defense and interception gave better standing rewards, to compensate for the lack of medallians. Obviously the compensation is not equivalent to 8 medallians, but it's somewhat a compromise. 

Sure but when you are stocking up medaillons for the upcoming Prime Access (for relic packs) it would be better to get medaillons for every missions. At least it would be ok to reduce the direct reputation you get in exchange of shorter missions and medaillons spawning.

4 hours ago, M3st said:

Sure but when you are stocking up medaillons for the upcoming Prime Access (for relic packs) it would be better to get medaillons for every missions. At least it would be ok to reduce the direct reputation you get in exchange of shorter missions and medaillons spawning.

If they fixed medallion spawns for those missions and kept the standing, I think the current length is fine. The thing is these mission allow much easier collection of medallions than all other missions, so a longer time to compensate does make sense.

Archived