Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Selling To Player Market

longboarder120

+i have so much money that i dont have any thing to spend it on thats why player market would be great you can sell your mod components and blueprints ect to other players who want or need them for more money then what you could sell them for to the game and then spend on other stuff at the market

-it would make the game less fun and more easy for some players becuase you can just buy what ever mod components ect in stead of finding then and could make you play the game alot less or alot more

have a market like that one in runescape where you can sell your stuff to other players. you can set the price you want and all that other kind of stuff that you do in a market cant remember becuase i havnt play it in 5 years so ya. another exemple is the one in spiral knights

ill probably add more stuff about why this is good/bad as soon i can think of anything more

If there is a market for mods, loots will have to be rarer than before.

I prefer find my own mods even if for that I have to be disapointed to find some bad mods. It makes good mods even more greates.

But why not a system to trade with friends our not used blueprints ?

Like that, if the player earn a blueprint he has even earnet, he can gives it to a friend.

We can also immagine that this trade will be free or cheaper, players pays what they want but can't give more than the market price.

Like I saw somewhere else you can also allows a trade into a sqad at the end of a map.

Edited by Flaming.Flowair

If there is a market for mods, loots will have to be rarer than before.

I prefer find my own mods even if for that I have to be disapointed to find some bad mods. It makes good mods even more greates.

But why not a system to trade with friends our not used blueprints ?

Like that, if the player earn a blueprint he has even earnet, he can gives it to a friend.

We can also immagine that this trade will be free or cheaper, players pays what they want but can't give more than the market price.

Like I saw somewhere else you can also allows a trade into a sqad at the end of a map.

ya that trade into a sqad at the end of a map. is a good idea