Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Konzu's dialogue to start Saya's Vigil Quest will not appear, unable to start mission or access subsequent focus content

Belades1

I am filling this bug report for a friend as she is too stressed about this to fill it out herself.

She is trying to start the Saya's Vigil quest and no matter what she does, Konzu will not provide the option to do a personal favor.
She:

• Is at mastery rank 9
  • Has completed Vor's Prize
  • Has completed multiple different Cetus bounties, solo, clearing all applicable sub-missions each time
  • Has attempted to try directly talking to Saya, no dialogue option to talk to her appears
  • Has codex scanners in her inventory
  • The quest does not appear in her codex, it "has the filter over it and everything"
  • She never got the initial level 3-5 "prove yourself" bounty needed to gain access to other bounties.  She says she has always had access to all of them from the beginning.
  • She has already completed Second Dream, War Within, Heart of Deimos and Vox Solaris.  (This isn't related to the quest requirements, but am including this in case the sequence is part of the problem)

I have seen multiple threads for similar issues in the past on the forums, but all of them are for after Konzu has been talked to already, or are resolved by talking to Saya.  Neither of which is possible in this instance.

This bug is especially bad because apparently there is an extremely large amount of content that can't be accessed until the quest is completed.  (According to said friend.  I haven't completed the quest myself, but it is available on my end due to my having done a bounty I believe two to three years ago.)

unknown.png

unknown.png

Archived