Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits For Those Who Died/missed Getting To The Extraction In Time

PeripheralVisionary

There should be a punishment for players dont getting to the extraction point in time.I think it is fair to do no get credits for it, i mean credits are really easy to get once you start getting good mods to sell.

I myself do not like stragglers, but I hate missing credits because of one impatient person rushing to extraction. Especially if he left us waiting for the elevator.

I do not think we should get punished this harshly. A reduction is more than enough.

Then, there's the issue of dying. what is the point of me staying in missions other than non alert ones with respawns if I'm dead?

Edited by PeripheralVisionary

There should be a punishment for players dont getting to the extraction point in time.I think it is fair to do no get credits for it, i mean credits are really easy to get once you start getting good mods to sell.

Give people another reason to rush past everything, and miss all the (FAR more valuable) mod drops? No thanks. Keep your damn credits. I'll take my XP and mods, thanks.

They're useful if you don't have platinum.

*They are ingame currency.....

I've never bought platinum. But currency for what? There's no gun or item costing 500k. Only 50k at a whack. With as many useless mods as players get, simply unlocking the systems in game is providing more money than I even know what to do with. It snowballs too, the higher end content you can tackle, the more cash you're rolling in. Run Xini a few times and you've easily got enough money for any single thing that you want to do. And you have nothing to spend it on without being able to purchase slots and such.

It's been weeks since I even looked at the "price" of doing anything. I know I'm not the only one. Credits are a concern for the first 2 days you play, after that, it's just a ballooning, meaningless number in your UI.

I've never bought platinum. But currency for what? There's no gun or item costing 500k. Only 50k at a whack. With as many useless mods as players get, simply unlocking the systems in game is providing more money than I even know what to do with. It snowballs too, the higher end content you can tackle, the more cash you're rolling in. Run Xini a few times and you've easily got enough money for any single thing that you want to do. And you have nothing to spend it on without being able to purchase slots and such.

It's been weeks since I even looked at the "price" of doing anything. I know I'm not the only one. Credits are a concern for the first 2 days you play, after that, it's just a ballooning, meaningless number in your UI.

Oh, by your previous post, it seems as if you think credits are entirely useless.

You do need those to purchase multiple blueprints and all.

Oh, by your previous post, it seems as if you think credits are entirely useless.

You do need those to purchase multiple blueprints and all.

At this point, they are entirely useless. With current pricing and no money sinks, you could take 4 mil out of my bank, and I wouldn't sweat a drop.