Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Haptic Vibration / Vibración Haptica

(XBOX)Minario99

ENGLISH:

With the new generations, already in the home of many users, having the possibility of implementing a haptic vibration in warframe, making the experience of playing it with a controller even better, would give greater value to the game, I think it should be implemented for all  platforms, including those we already know today for the reason that on the Xbox One platform at least and in my particular case, I am playing warframe with an Xbox One series x controller but, with an Xbox One  x of the year 2019, I have been trying other games and the feeling of the vibration gives more value to the game and gives you a more vivid experience, worthy of enjoying with the controller (some advantage we have to have) XD, so I think adding a  Haptic vibration system for all versions of warframe will enrich the gameplay with a controller and make the experience that the game gives you feel more.

ESPAÑOL:

con las nuevas generaciones, ya en casa de muchos usuarios, tener la posibilidad de implementar una vibración haptica en warframe, haciendo que la experiencia de jugarlo con mando sea mejor aún, daría mayor valor al juego, creo que debería implementarse para todas las plataformas, incluyendo, las que ya conocemos a día de hoy por el motivo de que en la plataforma de Xbox One al menos y en mi caso particular, estoy jugando a warframe con un mando de Xbox One series x pero, con una Xbox One x del año 2019, he estado probando otros juegos y la sensación de la vibración le da más valor al juego y te da una experiencia más vivida, digna de disfrutar con mando (alguna ventaja tenemos que tener) XD, por eso creo que añadir un sistema de vibración haptica para todas la versiones de warframe enriquecerá la jugavilidad con mando y hará que se sienta más la experiencia que el juego te brinda

Archived