Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Recources Hilarity

The_Markie

Remember back in U8 and U9, there was an alloy plate shortage plaguing numerous Dojos and clans?

Well, F*** us because after 52 invasion runs, I have more alloy plates than nanospores.

Also, remember those days when you have more warframe parts than control modules and you had to do countless runs?

Well, screw that too because I now have more control modules than my conclave rating.

And finally, who can forget the craziness over Rubedo that used to exist? Well, not anymore, because Rubedo is the new "old Ferrite" with this event.

Guess I shouldn't have wasted my time farming then...

Come on, this is like spitting people who farmed hard for those things right in the face. Not cool.

Edited by The_Markie

i dont know about you but im swimming in control modules so no more hyena farming which makes me really happy :)

Basically I used to get averagely about 0.5 control module / run. Now it's 2 control module / run and I feel like I should have waited to do some farming because droptable-tweaking every single update SUCKS.

I AM UPSET THAT PEOPLE ARENT AS MISERABLE ABOUT SPECIFIC THINGS LIKE I USE TO BE!!!!

get over yourself. its a beta. they adjust things as they go.

its things you wont have to farm later. dont drop kick a horse in the mouth. just take your resources and be happy you have a stockpile for later.

we can never have nice things.

Moral of the story?

Play the game from time to time. Why? Because like things in real life there are often surpluses and shortages, which vary from time to time. Use your resources wisely, etc.

No big deal. No droughts now. Yay!

Sure months ago things were harder to get, but we didn't have allot much else to do back then except build a few weapons, kill hyena, nef anyo, etc.

Now there's so much void, survival, invasion and I bet crafting requirements are going to go up even more. It would be ridiculous for the developers to keep giving us a bunch of materials and have nothing to do with them.

Basically I used to get averagely about 0.5 control module / run. Now it's 2 control module / run and I feel like I should have waited to do some farming because droptable-tweaking every single update SUCKS.

yeah i can see how that makes you pissed i would be the same but i am enjoying it while i have the time because like you said it yourself droptables get changed all the time so take advantage while you can.