Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Berserker in Warframe

killer-34

Guys, the last time I wrote an article here about stands for nikan, but now I have a proposal especially for people who are engaged in tennogen. Guys, I know that very few people want to do this, but still I hope to find those who are interested in this proposal. In general, the game has a lot of techniques borrowed from various anime, for example, the "Royal Rhythm" rack, it is considered exactly the same as Guts's combat from the Berserk anime. When I saw this, I set my sights on it; why not try to make a Berserker in a warframe. I took ash with his deluxe koga and tried to make Guts in berserker armor when he is already furious and loses control, and you know, the local accessory of jewelry is quite enough for this purpose. After I did all this, I began to look for a sword that could become a Dragon Slayer, but alas, Grеm Prime was the most similar of them. I was already wilted and decided not to live on my idea of reviving the Berserker, but then I saw one tennogen skin for heavy swords, which was exactly repeated by the blade from the last season of the anime Sword Art Online. At that moment I thought: Since the DE skipped this skin and introduced it into the game, why can't they introduce a skin exactly like a dragon slayer. This is the main essence of my appeal: Guys, those who are engaged in tennogen, who are really interested in this idea, make this skin for yellow blades. I think there are a lot of Berserker fans in this game and therefore they will support this skin. At the end, I want to add art with this sword (well, this is in case someone does not know that this is a sword) 325e8057e40742ff97c7571adf519e6d.jpeg

Archived