Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very Disappointed In The Lanka

Vallerian

Similar play time, similar kill count, lower accuracy, and you said you improved, but I didn't say I did, in fact, because I had both bows and both snipers, I had fairly good experience with them, so your point is invalid there.

But still, even though after all those kills you only have that kind of accuracy even though you improved. I guess you're not a bad aim, but a slow learner. I apology for being so ignorant and not seeing that your incapability at learning to snipe.

Similar play time, similar kill count, lower accuracy, and you said you improved, but I didn't say I did, in fact, because I had both bows and both snipers, I had fairly good experience with them, so your point is invalid there.

But still, even though after all those kills you only have that kind of accuracy even though you improved. I guess you're not a bad aim, but a slow learner. I apology for being so ignorant and not seeing that your incapability at learning to snipe.

I only used the Lanka to thirty.

Which was like a day or 2.

If I had it for weeks/months then you'd be justified to say I cannot snipe.

Oh well, continue on with your petty insults.

That's all you can amount to anyway.

Petty insults and proof-less attacks.

Guys relax, its just a game lol.

Some people hate bows and think they are a waste of time, but some would beg to differ. They are both right, it's just a matter of play style.

On the topic, the Lanka is not a bad weapon. I just hate the fact that it has the same charge mechanism as bows and I really hope they change it to auto charge with firing rate decreasing that charge up time. That would make me use it much more often.