Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CorpusJack Crewmates Evolved

Vorpal_Ocelot

Hey all!

I have been throughly enjoying Corpus addition to railjack! Most importantly the Command with crewmates makes it feel so good to play solo!!! I have a few "atmospheric" requests!!!

Command Crewmates have to be more useful during the boarding party side of missions... Otherwise the command tree is still useless and solo play still near impossible.

Besides that very serious point, here are some not-so-serious, light-hearted ideas. Assuming they do get fixed to help with those Orphix, Volitile, Defense gametypes and become very useful.... Here are some things that will make crewmates more interactive and fun.

1.) Can the crewmen just appear to be useful when not on missions? Instead of simply running around doing nothing can they do some emotes that make them atleast look like they are checking on the railjack? I feel like i'm paying them to do cardio lol meanwhile the no-name generic npcs are all over the ship working.

2.) What if you could "earn" training points on a reputation based level with each individual crewmate builton a generic repeatable system. Example: Let's say outside of a mission I board my railjack and talk to my hired Sudo crewmate, they tell me a short story of why they need x amount of a certain resource or they need me to do a favor for them (like a nightwave style challange). When I complete the task I gain 1 trainable point for that crewmate. This can happen 2 or 3 times per crewmate before the crewmate is a loyal and fully trained crewmate!!!

3.)Can they respond to emotes done near them by a script thatll make it trigger them to do an emote back? useful for dance parties amd handshakes and just goofing off!!

4.) Maybe we could have a "Tactical Menu" even when not in railjack that offers simple commands for our kubrow/kavats/companions/sentinals/spectres like defend/attack/stay/follow/use powers/use secondary/primary/melee options!! 

Thanks for your time!!

Archived