The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lotus quotes missing =(

(XBOX)Minario99

The voice of Lotus is very changed in the assassination missions specifically when it tells you that the objective of the mission is assassination and at the end when it says that you have completed the job correctly, these changes are more noticeable when it instantly changes the audio in  Same mission because although Rebeca is the one who speaks, you can see that the voice sounds very different and the truth is I like the idea of adding Lotus voices to generate more variety but I think that the new ones that are added should try to be as faithful as possible to the  Lotus voice that we are used to hearing on missions since almost always it is true that over time Lotus has been hearing better but it always had the same tone only that it went from having a noisy tone and radio transmission out of frequency to a clear voice and  crisp but with the same tonality in both cases and I think that changing the voice to the main character of the game spoils the missions in the game a lot to the point that it looks ugly because it changed  as it loses that Lotus personality, in fact, new audios with ropaloulista and with orphix poison were added and these if they follow the voice of Lotus that we used to hear and the truth if that which is recent can take the same form, why not do it with  the two audios in the murders, I also take the opportunity to comment that certain audios are entered by eliminating the game and I think that without much need, for example, the fact that Lotus will warn of the gross units in miiines corpus of the maniacs in the grineer as follows  doing with the jugernaut also when an ally of the squad dies it no longer warns that a tenno has fallen needs us to revive him and that makes that many times when you are aiming you do not find out about your companions in fact it seems to be a bug and not done on purpose  I have noticed that in drift it changes when they destroy the necramech Lotus detects that a tenno fell and tells you "a fallen tenno need your help" when really it only destroyed the necramech of a  friend and nobody fell the warning phrase and see Lotus everywhere even for small things I think it is still important for example in Deimos we do not see Lotus and fortunately neither but in the plains and I think it should  take a more unified form Lotus speak when necessary and the characters in the area speak to explain the contracts so we do not have a single character constantly leaving in the mission if not more than one and depending on who speaks we will know what needs to be done in  every moment for example in the open world of Deimos if the mother speaks to esolicate the contract at the beginning Loid to guide you through the contracts and Lotus when things happen related to any mission for example when someone dies when they call fortified units or when the climbers  lose power, in general I think that all the characters in the game should be better placed and appear often depending on the time and place because in all  The mission nodes speak Lotus and I love it but I think that a greater variety of characters makes the missions more bearable, and that does not mean eliminating the phrases of Lotus, but rather leaving them and putting more characters in the missions leaving Lotus

Archived