The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lotus quotes missing =(

(XBOX)Minario99

The voice of Lotus is very changed in the assassination missions, specifically, when it tells you that the objective of the mission is assassination and at the end when it says that you have completed the job correctly, these changes are more noticeable when it instantly changes the audio  in the same mission, because, although Rebeca is the one who speaks, you can see that the voice sounds very different and the truth is I like the idea of adding Lotus voices to generate more variety, but, I think that the new audios that are added should  try to be as faithful as possible to the voice of Lotus that we are used to hearing on missions, (almost always), it is true that over time Lotus has been hearing better, but it always had the same tone, it just went from having a tonality  noisy and off-frequency radio transmission to a crisp, clear voice, but, with the same tonality in both cases and I think changing the voice to the main character of the game, spoils the missions in the game a lot, to the point  It looks ugly, because it changes so much, that it loses that personality that Lotus has, in fact, new audios were added with ropaloulista and with orphix poison and these follow the voice of Lotus that we used to hear and the truth, if that,  which is recent, it can take the same form as always, why not do it with the two audios in the murders, I also take the opportunity to comment that certain audios are being eliminated from the game (as a bug or on purpose) and I think they are very necessary  , for example, the fact that Lotus will warn of the "bursa" units in the corpus missions, of the "maniacs" in the grineer, as it continues to do with the "jugernaut" in the infected ones.  Also, when an ally of the squad dies, it no longer warns that a tenno has fallen, we need to revive it, and that means that many times when you are aiming, you do not find out that your companions fell, in fact, it seems to be a bug and not  done on purpose, because I have noticed that in drift change when they destroy the necramech, Lotus detects that a tenno fell and tells you "to fallen tenno need your help" when they really only destroyed the necramech of a squadron member and no one fell.  the warning phrases, and seeing Lotus everywhere, even for small things, I think it is still important, for example in Deimos we do not see Lotus and fortunately neither, but, we do in the plains and I think we should  take a more unified form, Lotus should speak when necessary and the characters in the area, speak to explain the contracts, so we do not have a single character constantly leaving in the mission, if not more than one, and depending on who speaks we will know  what needs to be done at all times, for example, in the open world of Deimos, the mother speaks to explain the contract at the beginning, Loid to guide you through the contracts and Lotus, when things happen that are related to any mission, for example  , when someone dies, when fortified units call, or when the Diggers lose power.  In general, I think that all the characters in the game should be better placed and appear often, depending on the time and place, because in all the mission nodes Lotus speaks and I love it, but I think that a greater variety of characters makes the missions more bearable  In addition to that, it does not mean eliminating the Lotus phrases, if not quite the opposite, leaving them and putting more characters in the normal missions (maps), leaving Lotus as Always to be, in the moments that it is necessary, in a way  that the transmissions have more relation with the history of the game.

Archived