The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Limbo's Rift Bug and low quality

(XBOX)Minario99

Limbo's crack has lost a lot of quality with the last compression, so much so that it is difficult to see inside the crack and it looks very yellow as if it were Loki's invisibility ability, and I liked it better, with the "comic" mode than that. True, it is still there, but it is barely noticeable, it is as if everything were a huge stain and nothing was distinguished, when before, it could be seen with perfect clarity inside the crack, making you able to see more and better differentiate the enemies that They are inside the crack and outside the crack (that blackish and grayish effect that over time has deteriorated). I also take the opportunity to comment on an extra bug with the dimensional shaking ability, because when using shaking and forcing its activation, banishing (banishing ) to the enemy affected by this ability (with the aim of bringing more enemies to my plane without leaving the rift) instead of what happened before, that the enemy instantly entered the rift and being affected by stasis It was not moving, and it was bringing more enemies to my plane, now it seems that when doing this, there is a small delay that causes the stasis ability to lose its effect temporarily, knocking down the enemy that is inside the rift and being able to move it but as if it were a dead corpse on the ground, only alive. and when making use of agitation with many controlled enemies and doing this, the enemies fall to the ground and it is very difficult to reach them with the mele if it is not with an attack against the ground, please if it is possible that it will be as before in that sense, because it is becoming very difficult for me to play like this because the enemies that I control I have a hard time killing them and seeing them because it seems that they are already dead and are not even noticeable. (The effect is produced by putting an enemy in the rift, charging it with dimensional shake, and before its effect is activated for the purpose of banishing or killing it, forcing the enemy out of the rift with banishing to activate that shaking effect and introduce more enemies to the plane in addition to the fact that the e that was already remains also in the rift.)

Only before, the enemy with whom we were doing this was left as if we had just put it into the crack with stasis and kept its state, but now if you do this to force the enemies, the main one with which I activate the effect falls to the ground "as a sack of potatoes "making it very difficult to kill him and making it difficult to control the character that I liked so much

Archived