Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sciathin syandana (and other syandanas) placement still broken on Valkyr Prime after 4 & 1/2 years

Spartan089

Copied and pasted my original post (with slight edits) for sake of brevity and saving time. Let me preface this by saying I made a post about this almost 4 & 1/2 years ago when Valkyr prime first came out (and another almost  2  3 years ago) and this is still an issue. I attached the below images comparing the syandana attach points between Valkyr Prime and regular Valkyr, both using the Gersemi deluxe skin, to highlight this bug/inconsistency. Please DE im literally begging you to fix this as someone who is (now was) a Valkyr main, has bought tennogen, and plat and put money into the game. I know I'm in the minority here but this bugs my OCD so bad, when I first noticed the issue I had to stop playing Valkyr for a bit and try other Syandana but the Gersemi skin and "Sciathin" syandana are what I use on Valkyr 100% of the time even since before the prime came out. I know this is a fixable issue since as highlighted below some syandana have the exact same attach points on both the prime and non prime versions using the skin including tennogen and non tennogen syandana.

Note: large noticeable gap on Prime version 

spmUmxZ.png

Note: Same syandana & deluxe skin, no gap on non prime

yLkWIe5.png

Note: Another tennogen syandana but this time they both have the same attachment point 🤨

PnbHrz3.png

LhtynuI.png

Archived