Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily First Win - Bonus (Why Stop There?)

Azure_Kytia

Every "Tenno" day (Around 4PM GMT+10), when I first clear a mission in WarFrame, I see a lovely little message stating "Daily First Win Bonus Awarded"

I am curious, I assume that the Bonus itself is a small amount of Bonus Affinity or something, but I think there would be more drive for players if, for example, it were possible to up the Affinity gained or Mod drop rate ever so slightly for players every five/ten/twenty/whatever missions, or depending on the mission's kill total.

My thoughts are similar to the bonus events that would happen in Dissidia Final Fantasy (Nowhere near this genre of game, but the mechanic is not related directly to gameplay) where depending on how many matches you played, you would get a small experience multiplier for one match. I think this could be useful/of interest to players if implemented in WarFrame.

TL;DR version

Implement more post-mission bonuses, whether they be because of a number of missions cleared in a day, or due to killing x number of enemies in a mission, both, etc etc