Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Under The Mask (Concept Art)

Crominix772

the tenno are decendents of hadyen tenno a human immune to the technocyte but was infected with it but because he was immune it formed excalibur around him rather than mutating him, in other words the orkin created to techocyte not the tenno and hadyen tenno created the second warframe the first being nyx but thats another story, if you want to confirm go play or watch a walkthrough of DE's previous game "dark sector" it even has info on the lotus

the tenno are decendents of hadyen tenno a human immune to the technocyte but was infected with it but because he was immune it formed excalibur around him rather than mutating him, in other words the orkin created to techocyte not the tenno and hadyen tenno created the second warframe the first being nyx but thats another story, if you want to confirm go play or watch a walkthrough of DE's previous game "dark sector" it even has info on the lotus

Good information.

I can't wait until they give us some solid lore for Warframe. Until then, we can only speculate based on what we know of Dark Sector (the console game), Dark Sector (the original vision/concept), and the limitied info given on this website.

It will be interesting to know how much lore they bring from Dark Sector to Warframe or to see how much the Dark Sector lore has evolved and changed for Warframe.

• 4 weeks later...

... i think he's looking at my soul, creppy 

<p> kinda Cool, but i though Grinner Face already Ugly ( I DIDN'T SAID THIS FAN-MAKE IS UGLY, I SAID I WAS SCARY )

<p>nowonder all the other race try to kill us Tendo

Edited by Doforcash

• 3 weeks later...

To identify with the Tenno they should be human or slightly above. Average human features would be the best way to accomplish this

What about District 9? Or Loony Toons, My Little Pony, Disney movies or a thousand other things? Are you so narrow minded you can't identify with anything that isn't exactly your race?

Do you have any concepts or reference images that supports your idea?

My premise is that Tenno are at least partly human if not fully human (by human, I mean h0mo sapien-sapien). They may not be h0mo sapien-sapien, but I think they are either a decendant of humans (ie h0mo sapien-sapien) that has evolved into their current form (h0mo sapien-???). Or, they may have cross bred with other sentient species (h0mo ???).

The problem I have with the cross breeding theory is that in nature, to cross bread and be able to produce viable offspring that are capable of reproducing, the species must be the same. Therefore, humans cross breeding with an alien species is not likely.

Genetic engineering and Transhumanism can easily lead to drastically divergent "human" sub-species in the next hundred years or so (fingers crossed anyway). No inter-species love needed.

Genetic engineering and Transhumanism can easily lead to drastically divergent "human" sub-species in the next hundred years or so (fingers crossed anyway). No inter-species love needed.

But that doesn't mean we won't try....i mean, the interspecies "love" thing. :P

• 3 weeks later...