The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where To Find And Farm For 99% Shield Capacity Mods For Warframes?

PeripheralVisionary

Question

9 answers to this question

Well, since it's random there's no specific spot, but Xini, Gnathos, and Viver of Eris are all popular spots due to being Infested defense missions with 8 waves a pop. There's typically a good 200 mobs that you can clear in 10 mins or so that are all 30+ so the mods tend to be pretty decent. Otherwise, there's Outer Terminus in Pluto, and maybe Hades since it's a guarunteed high level mod (that could still be white.) Hope that helps.

Rejuvenatiooon.

Large heal of team heal items at your discretiooon.

What does that have to do with him saying that shields are an afterthought on Xini? The OP says that he needs shield, this fellow made an offhand comment saying that shields are not of much help because of the abundance of toxic damage.

That's like someone posting that Snipetron is less useful in multi-player mode or Infested missions, and you posting that multi-shot would increase the Snipetron's damage.

What does that have to do with him saying that shields are an afterthought on Xini? The OP says that he needs shield, this fellow made an offhand comment saying that shields are not of much help because of the abundance of toxic damage.

That's like someone posting that Snipetron is less useful in multi-player mode or Infested missions, and you posting that multi-shot would increase the Snipetron's damage.

OP asked where to find the higher percentage shield mods.

That poster replied with his thoughts.

Which said that shields wont really help you in XIni.

And i was reminding him that you can buy heals to.....

i cant think of a word to rhyme with Xini....anyway, the OP wasn't asking just for Xini.

And i reminded the other guy about heals if he has trouble with shields in Xini.

Any defense on Eris or Pluto...outer terminus on Pluto seems to give me more mods than anything on Eris though.

This is what happens when you let them out of the kitchen and near a computer. *Sigh*

The Infested defense in Pluto (Palus) is crap with only 3 waves and meager spawns on the waves. Just saying.