The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Bye Prova.

MasterZalm

For those of you who dont know, the Wraith isnt confirmed exclusive in any rate, so the Wraith Machete and Strun might one day reappear, unless something is said about them.

What IS confirmed that any and all vandal gear that has appeared and will appear is exclusive and limited time offers.

To sum up, we might see the strun or machete wraith, but we will NEVER see the Vandal Prova.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38144-may-1st-hot-feedback-topics/

See point #5

"The losing factions weaponry gets popped away in our vault."

Yeah sure seems like they are going to discard it completely...

Now even if they hadn't said this do you really think they would just completely discard already built weapons instead of releasing them? Please.

They will release it just at a later date when they see fit.

Edited by Zulaica

Prova isnt a new weapon like the Detron, which will likely be released later as a BP from Alad-V, or in a new event.

I posted sauce about the VANDAL gear beign LIMITED AND EXCLUSIVE. 

That means WE WILL NOT SEE THEM AGAIN, just the same way we dont see Snipertron Vandal, Latron Vandal, Lato Vandal, etc.

To sum up, we might see the strun or machete wraith, but we will NEVER see the Vandal Prova.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38144-may-1st-hot-feedback-topics/

See point #5

Is this a joke? The devs have already stated previously that Strun Wraith is, indeed, an event-exclusive item. Just because Vandal weapons are confirmed to be exclusive doesn't mean that Wraith weapons magically are not.

The devs also said in the most recent Livestream that the losing side's weapons would likely be released at a later date in a later event. You can't call the losing weapons exclusive to this event when not a single one will made available during this event.

Edited by SortaRandom

What is confirmed is that we get two weapons for free! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You get two weapons. I'm selling everything from this lopsided, stacked event without a second thought.

Is this a joke? The devs have already stated previously that Strun Wraith is, indeed, an event-exclusive item. Just because Vandal weapons are confirmed to be exclusive doesn't mean that Wraith weapons magically are not.

I had sauce, where is yours?
Edited by MasterZalm

"The losing factions weaponry gets popped away in our vault."

Yeah sure seems like they are going to discard it completely...

Now even if they hadn't said this do you really think they would just completely discard already built weapons instead of releasing them? Please.

They will release it just at a later date when they see fit.

Who says that those aren't just pictures of weapons they never put into the game?

Point 5 is and was only referring to past Vandals, Lato and Braton. That post cannot be used as evidence that the Prova Vandal will be treated the same. It was posted back in May 1st for Lotus sake and hasn't been updated since.

Edited by FateZero

This basically....You made a baseless assumption.

I had sauce, where is yours?

I don't need a source to tell you that you're completely misinterpreting yours.

If you insist, though, then you can probably find it from digging around on Twitter or somewhere.

Edited by SortaRandom

You get two weapons. I'm selling everything from this lopsided, stacked event without a second thought.

Lopsided. Confirmed that people chose one side over the the other before event started. Confirmed that odds were only stacked because of mercenaries. Confirmed that the Corpus had more potatoes than the Grineer. Confirmed that the Grineer had to toss aside 2 potatoes for something else. Confirmed that this event was not lopsided. Confirmed that "Q1: So if the Grineer win (or Corpus), what happens to the unused faction's weapons?

They are put into the proverbial vault until further notice."

Confirmed that you are in fact upset about this event.

So you think that they offered a weapon as a reward...But never actually built it and put it into the game? 

lolwut

This is DE we are talking about.

They offer unfinished things all of the time.

Syandana, clan tech, the list goes on.

They never imagined Corpus winning and those weapons don't exist for them.

I can already imagine them making Grineer win so they can have time to actually work on and put the Corpus weapons into the game at a later date.

Edited by Anarties

"i wont be getting my blue-green dildo stick anytime soon, so im mad"

cool...

really though, DE said that the weps will go into the proverbial vault... so just give it a bit of time and you will get another shot at it.

you are just a ball of fun...

I can't wait to get the machete. It's beautiful. :D Normal Prova is available through clantech anyways. Vandal version should be available later as well, so no need to get all pouty about it now. 

Maybe you didnt read the linked post.

VANDAL WEAPONS ARE EXCLUSIVE.

That means they will never appear again.

Confirmed lopsided when over 50 of my runs were discarded because 'someone hacked in the favor of the corpus'

I lost 50 runs for corpus misson that were given to the grineer.

Tell me how it isnt lopsided again?

You still got the reward from the node.