Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What the RailJack defense should be

(XBOX)CRAZY TURBO

Currently, we just have regular Railjack + regular Endless Defense.   its should be Railjack defense,  not a Railjack + regular defense.

so, I have a suggestion for Rackjack defense that DE have already done create it before. all you need to modified, and covert it to Railjack Defense. 

you know the mission In Veil proximity, the one that you grab satellite with RJ and bring to spot to defense it from waves of Sentient?   it's feel like 100% genuine Railjack defense.   

successful defense on the satellite ends the round,  player can keep continue for Rotation B and C prizes.  each round enemy's stats scales up.  oh!, ramsled is become more frequency from one of flagship and crewship on each rounds.

this way, we can farm rewards and have challenge fun at same time.     if you not going to change.  the -----> ALL <------ Railjack defense node could be become and stay as "play once and forget"

I has already priority the Corpus Railjack exterminate mission over any another mission for farming rewards. and Defense is my most least priority, and more likely to abandon it or limited to 5 rounds. 

Archived