Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Concept: Erinye

AlexanderTF

During research for this concept I had found that the legends of Erinyes were slightly linked to NYX a Greek goddess or something and that they're other name was Furies ... I prefer the one I used it would be a horrible choice of naming otherwise....

Identification: Erinye

Appearance: A female tenno, with an alluring figure. Extending shoulder pieces appearing to be similar to bat wings. [the rest you can imagine how you want I based it on a weapon again....]

Weapon: A thorned whip that sucks away the energy of its enemies, slowly slicing them and puncturing them to bits. The thorned weapon curls around her arm to form a glove when not used, the crimson appearance of the whip covers her elongated nails that can rip the flesh of her enemy’s.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111018085343/dragonquest/images/7/75/Art_Thorn_Whip.gif

http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dw4nes/weapon/thorn_whip.png

A bit of art to imagine what I mean.

Power1:Snaps the whip curling and tying it around the enemy to stop it from moving, tightening around its neck and slowly digging the thorns into the flesh.

Power2:Forces the enemy to become intoxicated and derived of most energy [a debuff if you may...]

Power3:A melee attack swinging its nails to cut the enemy around it [a field attack of approximately 120 degrees and a few feet away from her.]

Power4:Call forth a beast formed from the energy, the synthetic creature guards her attacking all around the field [a summon lasting for a few minuets maybe upgraded to last longer or be stronger.] the beast also takes all attention from the tenno's and becomes the primary target of the enemy.

[if someone would make an art representation of the concept I'd be greatly thankful.]

• 8 months later...