Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Concept: Ajax

AlexanderTF

This one will be a tad simplistic, I'll be using a Greek hero and form a suit around him still basing him on his signature details the melee weapons, or rather in his case, the shield... the hero himself was also smart but don’t know how to work that in…

Identification: Ajax

Appearance: Colossal size, towering over the other tenno models, his greatest assets are strength and resilience. The suit consists of a helm that has resemblance to ancient armor, curving up to a long rim on its tip. The right arm of the suit is a accompanied by a long pole fixated into the suit itself.

Weapons: The pole upon his arm extends to the sides like a fan to create a giant shield that can block any blow.

Power1:The Tenno slams his fist to the ground creating a shock wave that knocks all nearby enemies of balance and stops the opposition in its tracks [massive damage in close range, depletes within a small radius and turns to a status effect.]

Power2:The shield extends itself [cutting the head of a nearby enemy before(can be used)] forming to a block from incoming damage.

Power3:Enraging scream causing a berserk effect that negates incoming effects and minimizes the damage allowing him to rush into battle.

Power4:(I'll take anyone’s suggestion for this, I'm stumped)

[As always I'm asking that if anyone willing to make a concept for it, are free to do so, I'd be grateful for it]

• Like 1

The ultimate ability should be spear-related, considering the roman theme of the frame. What if he threw an energy spear , impaling an enemy, then pulled himself to the enemy and performed a flurry of strikes to do massive damage to everyone surrounding them. Kind of like bladestorm, but you have more control over where it goes off. It would also have a lot of utility compared to other frames.

Edited by gopher

The ultimate ability should be spear-related, considering the roman theme of the frame. What if he threw an energy spear , impaling an enemy, then pulled himself to the enemy and performed a flurry of strikes to do massive damage to everyone surrounding them. Kind of like bladestorm, but you have more control over where it goes off. It would also have a lot of utility compared to other frames.

+1 for gopher's idea

I think a little more interaction with a level would also work with this .... where Rhino and other bulky frames could force open a door by pulling it appart and holding it for the others ... would stop the massive onslought of the enemy too ... releasing the door forcing it closed behind them...