Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was Anyone Else Hoping For A Boss Fight?

Vaultnishi

Maybe I'm alone in this thought, but I was hoping to choose a final side and kill either Alad v or Ruk. Kind-of as a sendoff to the event, but since its technically over now I guess it won't happen. Guess I just wanted to test my warframe against a bladewolf like enemy xD.

You are absolutely right. A big fight would be perfect to conclude the event. Or maybe Grineer Supporters would have to battle Alad, and team Corpus would have to take on Ruk? It would bring some color into the endles grinding.

PS. I demand a Pitchfork meelee weapon and a tractor warframe for farming my &#! off! :D

I'm personally glad that there isn't an "epic finale" or anything like that. If I end up fighting and defeating the Corpus or Grineer military leader, it would kind of end the conflict.

This event was all about putting the War back in Warframe. I feel if we were able to kill Alad or Ruk, then the event would be more like: Putting the War back in Warframe then taking it right back out again.

The fact it doesn't have an ultimate finale is a real disappointment. So much grind and no epic conclusion...

Yeah kindof feel the same way from a lore standpoint. I mean if you went for the 100 wins for one side, you killed like 100,000 of their members, I imagine they wouldn't really like us to get away with that, especially since we didn't support that side in question. 

Ruk and Nef Anyo on either side on the War node. Just a big &#! battle with as many enemies as they could fit on screen :D

That would be so awesome. Imagine actually seeing the crashing ships right in the middle of the battle as your ninjaing your way through the battlefield. 

I'm personally glad that there isn't an "epic finale" or anything like that. If I end up fighting and defeating the Corpus or Grineer military leader, it would kind of end the conflict.

This event was all about putting the War back in Warframe. I feel if we were able to kill Alad or Ruk, then the event would be more like: Putting the War back in Warframe then taking it right back out again.

I saw them as just being a minor leader for each side that were part of a bigger picture, like on the same level as any other planet leader. So if we did kill them off its still part of a bigger conflict.