Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decap

Blackchaosvortex

Was charging my heat sword while a light grineer unit ran towards me and BAM! Decap!

Saw his head flying and his hands like trying to feel if his head was still there.

Was really nice to see and it's actually the first time i noticed a decap, every other slash i did was splitting the enemies in half. Anyone else had decaps before? And maybe do you know how?

Also gave me the idea that it would be fun if you could have more ways to slice up parts of enemies xP

I've seen a few before, also did a few with the furax. Also if it counts, i've seen some headshots actually cause their heads to explode, and some of the lower levels, i've blown off parts of their bodies before, like arms,legs, one of the light grineer ive shot in the side and blew half of his side off, So yeah there are some pretty creative ways of killing people. lol I have to say the developers did a great job so far with this game.

you can do it again by headshooting the light armored grineers too, or aiming the slash at their head (melee can do headshot too !)

the 1st time i saw it was like wtf rofl and i went all over the room to find his head and laugh at it again .. till it glows and .. just gone .. wish they last in the floor like forever .. but it's going to lag the game eh ......

Edited by Adagio