Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Co-Operation

Urus

The Warframe game is really cool, but as for me co-op systam should be improved, 'cos sometimes you don't feel as you're playing with a real person, you don't feel other players as teammates.

Yes, some co-op elements are present, but there isn't too many of them.

So there're several ideas how co-opoeration can be improved:

1)Helping to climb - to climb on big stashes of boxes or some weird ladder, or to get throw the manhole you should take help from another teammate.

2)Controlling a turret - to control a turret to get rid from (for example) Infestation, or to destroy some object there needed two people: one is loading and another one is firing.

3)Extended break-in - some systems (for example terminals or artifact cashe) needs two or more members of the team to take part in break-in.

Ug I personally can't stand those annoying doors that require 2 people to open. let me just pull my imaginary useful teammate out of my pocket to do this.

Co-Op in a game like this should be being able to synergize abilities. Not requiring teamwork to do basic things like getting through doors or climbing somewhere. The turret idea I don't mind, cause hopefully it'd be optional, but exploration shouldn't require 2 people that just gets obnoxious.

Also boss fights could require I don't know... strategy? Maybe like one person has to hack a terminal during the boss fight to constantly bring down it's shields, while another man's a turret and another tanks it. Blindly firing at the boss who has just way too much hp is just pathetic.

---

Edited by Nokturnel

I especially agree to "Helping to climb". I was playing with my girlfriend yesterday and in one mission she had to climb... It took forever. As I was new player climbing was hard for me too. They should include climbing in initial tutorial or/and have an assist as you suggest. All the other things you listed are good ideas for future updates.

Completely agree with the idea about bosses. It realy should be somehow more interactive and dynamiv, not primitive shooting.

Also as for me, a different system of asteroid mines sabotage is needed.

For example, first you should kill crewmen of sentry turret and use it to destroy mining machines, or something with a bomb which should be planted.