Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New railjack mission idea

Helios1414

I was going out doing all the railjack missions and was thinking about them adding liches to the railjack while playing a volatile mission and was thinking. what if they added in a Fleet of partial failed liches, ones that gained more power but didnt quite gain the immortality factor they are famous for.

the general idea was with the old 8 player missions in mind, 2 squads with 2 railjacks in the same mission facing 4 capital ships where each ship has 2 of these partial failed liches. the goal is to wipe out the fleet like a volatile mission but must get past the 2 boss-like enemies on each ship and since they dont hold a perfect immortality the requiem mods are not required but the bosses are just as tanky and strong as a max level lich, each lich that is spawned could either be random or based on the players warframe but distributed randomly on each 4 ships.

im not sure if they ever plan on bringing back the old 8 player missions but i figured if they did i'd like one for railjack, im sure there are some problems with it like how to choose whos 2 railjacks out of the 8 will be used and whatnot but i feel like it would be a pretty fun mission.

Archived