The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Here Into Pokemon? If So, Then I Have A Story For You.

Rhorge

Perhaps you heard of Pokemon Rumble Online, a small fan made game in development. Due to some tension and toxic atmosphere the development team has shattered. While some remained to work at the project, a couple of people were sick of the hostile attitudes and decided to make their own game, Pokemon Mystery Origins. It would be great if you could check out their forum and give some feedback, advice or even apply as a staff member. This small passion project has only begun recently, but all help is welcome in making this a reality. http://pmorigins.forumotion.com/

Edited by Rhorge

> Must have experience with Eclipse.

I may have to pass on that one. There's nothing worse than that

Seriously tho, I never heard of this until just now. Looked into PRO, didn't really get it. Is it just a MMO mix of Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon? 

As for PMO, the forums need a lot of work. Besides looking for staff, there's no clear statement of what they're doing or even looking for. 

As for PMO, the forums need a lot of work. Besides looking for staff, there's no clear statement of what they're doing or even looking for. 

Forums are a mess, true. Things have been very chaotic and the de facto project manager didn't get around to it yet and I don't want to write it myself and put words in his mouth. If you have any questions at all just drop a PM, the only reason I post this is to see if anyone wants to help with the project because we really could use that. Check back in a bit, I'll make sure that there is some info posted, hopefully with some exemplar work.