Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Future And Progression Of Warframe

Sentou

I've been enjoying the game for quite awhile now, but what worries me most is the 30 rank cap system.

It's cool to modify your gear to a certain extent and its fine for weapons as long as addition customizations are available aside from the current mods and trees. But for the warframes themselves, unless there is a personal tree in addition to warframe tech trees I do not see how it is possible bring the level of enemies any higher, aside from adding new frames, or a tiering system in addition to the ranking system of equipment.

What I mean by tier is, after the frame/equipment has hit rank 30, then open up an addition tree to spec into while keeping the benifits of the previous tier.

This could also be balanced simply by cranking up the difficulty (provided that the enemies DO NOT become bullet sponges.)

While on the topic of bullet sponges....

the bosses are my biggest gripe with the game. From having % damage reduction, obsurdly high hp, and/or no weak spots., they are boring plain and simple.

Back to the topic at hand, by adding tiers or something of the like we can have more skills and skill variants (ie: hek's decoys). I could go on but I know many wouldn't enjoy reading a bigger blob of text that this already is.

Finally, each mod should have a different aesthetic (ie: max ammo: Ammo belt, or box; multi-shot barrel atachments)

On a side note: I haven't spent a cent in Warframe (not to be unsupportive, but I can't spare funds) but I do not understand how people confuse pay-for-convience for pay-to-win, I mean sure if people had a larger selection of starter frames they would complain less; and if reactors and catalysts were a bit more common as well (they should become more common as more maps become available).

Keep up the great work devs, and keep function skin (ei: helmets) and aesthetic skins separate, if you do, you'll make a killing in aesthetic skin sales, take a look at Riot's rediculous prices for skins and people still buy em up. At any rate best of luck to those in the field and to the devs.

Edited by Sentou

On a side note: I haven't spent a cent in Warframe (not to be unsupportive, but I can't spare funds) but I do not understand how pay-for-convience is pay-to-win, I mean sure if people had a larger selection of starter frames they would complain less; and if reactors and catalysts were a bit more common as well (they should become more common as more maps become available).

I believe this game is far from P2W, but I do see your point in the reactors and catalysts being too sparce. I think it would be a good idea that the more maps you open, the more oppertunities you have in getting them. Not too much more, but a little bit. I am subbed to the Alert board and I think I get 1 catalyst or 1 reactor a week at the moment. It's not bad, but could be increased a little since I have all the maps cleared.

I believe this game is far from P2W, but I do see your point in the reactors and catalysts being too sparce. I think it would be a good idea that the more maps you open, the more oppertunities you have in getting them. Not too much more, but a little bit. I am subbed to the Alert board and I think I get 1 catalyst or 1 reactor a week at the moment. It's not bad, but could be increased a little since I have all the maps cleared.

Oops it seems that I implied I thought the game was p2w when I think the opposite.

my bad XP

i haven't gotten a reactor in a while. They should increase the likelihood of them being alert rewards. I also think it would be cool if there was a slight chance of them just being dropped by enemies in levels....like a super rare drop or something. I just want a chance to play the warframes to their fullest lol.