Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fun Melee Weapons

Black-Foxx

I originally added these to my Stalker team thread but thought they might deserve to be seen as a weapons additions

Weapon 1  - Sonic whip

- nothing too fancy here, just a nice looking whip that has wrap ability
 - on charge whip wraps up nearest target within 5 meters doing DoT damage.

Weapon  2 - Sever

- Sever appears to looks like a set of brass knuckles but when equipped has a disc like energy that surrounds it (like the throwing discs on tron)

- On charge you can throw energy blade (blade rebounds off objects similar to Glaive but does not return)

- Energy blade has a three second cooldown before it can be charged and thrown again

- Can still fight with melee weapon but with reduced damage output after throwing the blade

** the idea for throwing discs game from another post, I apologize that I cannot give the forum member credit for their idea by name, but he/she is out there :D.  The rest of the concept for this weapon though is my original brain work.

Melee Weapon - Agony and Regret

- Agony and Regret are dual wield hammer based weapons.

- Agony contains the fire element and regret harnesses frost element.

- Charge attack - Tenno slams weapons together creating a cone shaped elemental blast

(was also thinking that maybe on charge instead of an elemental blast Agony could be thrown.)

- Jump attack has a medium radius and does freeze damage (Tenno slams the ground with Regret)

The whip is going to happen, they are gonna put it in the next udate, Sever I doubt they will put that in, I had the idea of a melee similar to that, but I realized it would be too much like a secondary. The Agony and Regret I really like those, hope they put that in the game soon. 

The whip is going to happen, they are gonna put it in the next udate, Sever I doubt they will put that in, I had the idea of a melee similar to that, but I realized it would be too much like a secondary. The Agony and Regret I really like those, hope they put that in the game soon.

I don't see why Sever couldn't be added cause it would work just like the Glaive or Kestrel, except that you can use it when blade is thrown. Power however would be seriously reduced.

• 2 weeks later...

I originally added these to my Stalker team thread but thought they might deserve to be seen as a weapons additions

Weapon 1  - Sonic whip

- nothing too fancy here, just a nice looking whip that has wrap ability

- on charge whip wraps up nearest target within 5 meters doing DoT damage.

Weapon  2 - Sever

- Sever appears to looks like a set of brass knuckles but when equipped has a disc like energy that surrounds it (like the throwing discs on tron)

- On charge you can throw energy blade (blade rebounds off objects similar to Glaive but does not return)

- Energy blade has a three second cooldown before it can be charged and thrown again

- Can still fight with melee weapon but with reduced damage output after throwing the blade

** the idea for throwing discs game from another post, I apologize that I cannot give the forum member credit for their idea by name, but he/she is out there :D.  The rest of the concept for this weapon though is my original brain work.

Melee Weapon - Agony and Regret

- Agony and Regret are dual wield hammer based weapons.

- Agony contains the fire element and regret harnesses frost element.

- Charge attack - Tenno slams weapons together creating a cone shaped elemental blast

(was also thinking that maybe on charge instead of an elemental blast Agony could be thrown.)

- Jump attack has a medium radius and does freeze damage (Tenno slams the ground with Regret)

Charge attack would end up being Blast elemental damage (+ stun) as result of Damage 2.0. which would be badass.