Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Character log on website

Yitani

So what is this : well simply put when you login in the website you can view all you're frames ,weapons with level and all statistics and maybe even current inventory and you could even to the point have a link to show you're warframe to other people over the internet and possibly if the dev are willing create a widget for forums signature with main warframe levels and weapons equipped.

What does the community think ? and sorry for the badly wrote sentence currently wrote this on a cellphone.

I have no idea if this was suggested or not but damn search not working for me.

It could be a nice idea...but it would have to be pretty low on the priority list. When your developing a game, you have to consider the benefits of each and every feature you are planning to impliment and weigh them against eachother. A feature like that would really just offer members the ability to share builds or gloat over their items/item levels. Working on that project vs other projects like an in-game lobby, better UI, or general bug fixes...atm, there are just too many much needed features and only so many people on the dev team. Once the vitals are finished, then fun features for the community like that can be added. So...be patient? Sorry if I come off as a bit blunt.

It could be a nice idea...but it would have to be pretty low on the priority list. When your developing a game, you have to consider the benefits of each and every feature you are planning to impliment and weigh them against eachother. A feature like that would really just offer members the ability to share builds or gloat over their items/item levels. Working on that project vs other projects like an in-game lobby, better UI, or general bug fixes...atm, there are just too many much needed features and only so many people on the dev team. Once the vitals are finished, then fun features for the community like that can be added. So...be patient? Sorry if I come off as a bit blunt.

agree again that should be done after the release wich i forgot to mention