Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum Room for the Dojo

Evil.Shadow.WoLF

I would love to see a Simulacrum Room added to the Dojo,

I feel the DoJo's need more Rooms with functionality to them, it would add a bit more incentive for members to join a dojo as a community hub and not just join to gain access to the 4 Labs, Dojo's feel like Dead derelict Stations with zero life on them, maybe even add more wondering/working NPC's to the rooms like on the relays or make them a peaceable item,

hell even a Skate park or necramech focused room, there is so much untapped potential to the Dojo's

• 4 months later...

This would be very nice, or at the least, allow up to use actual enemies in the custom simulator room rather than the silly "targets" that do nothing. 

But yeah more rooms for the dojo would be great, especially allowing for grouping up in. I'd love to help people with their builds in a proactive testing enviorment like a dojo simulacrum, or in multiple custom sim rooms with a wide array of saved "Scenario types". Heck even let us use that in Captura scenes since Captura lets you spawn enemies that you have recorded. 

To condense this:

1: Dojo Simulacrum Room, allowing for group play and practice with any enemy type the trainer has unlocked. 

2: Allow saving and tabbing through various Custom Simulator presets along with enemies (that you have recorded), and various enviorments (Maybe except for the Open World Scenes). 

3: Allow full decoration of both of the above to setup vaious cover paths, challenge points, etc.

Archived