Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leech Warframe (Kui The Devourer)

JesterEdgar

so guys this is basically a post to see peoples ideas cause i've heard loads of brilliant ones and would love to here some more

i come up with a few weapons and a warframe

A Infected warframe (DUH   DUH DUH   DUH DURRRH)

yes this was basically inspired nekros (love the frame seriously, i love)

following the raknis helm for the head

but have rhino's physique (yup a tank frame)

BUT

His Right Arm is covered with a virus like uruboros ( i could never spell it right :C)

its also got a eye (energy colour effects it) on the shoulder of the infected arm 

on the opposite shoulder it has a Horn (or spike however you imagine it)

on the left thigh it also has this uruboros effect (but creeps in under the back suggesting his infection has spread)

the right hand also has a eye on the back of it

plain hand on the left (excalibur)

feet i havent really designed or thought much about (sorry)

NOW THE FUN PART

the skills

Leech - sends out a leech and transfers hp from the enemy to Kui but also send out a healing leech to friendlies

(the name i have given to this infected warframe)

Plague  - slowly releases poison in a radius around Kui but cost of 20 health

(destroys his own body to do greater damage to the enemy)

Wither - he drops his flesh (dead weight) to grant himself fast speed 

(attack speed and move speed)

and last but not least

DEVOUR - Kui goes on a blood frenzy attacking everyone nearby also granting him health based upon 5% of all enemies once they hit there floor

(copying ash's skill basically)

Stats

i think he should have better armour and health 

terrible power, speed and shield

Thanks for reading i really like creating character ideas

Edited by JesterEdgar

So idea sounds promising for this one but powers seem a bit off.  His first power should someone different like leech attaches to host (deals damage of course) and when host dies it splits into four and finds allies and heals them for a set amount.  Fourth power should definitely be something like he falls to the ground vomiting up leeches which seek out enemies and crawl in their mouths and then explode once inside or something like that.  I idea behind the frame is great but powers need work.

So idea sounds promising for this one but powers seem a bit off.  His first power should someone different like leech attaches to host (deals damage of course) and when host dies it splits into four and finds allies and heals them for a set amount.  Fourth power should definitely be something like he falls to the ground vomiting up leeches which seek out enemies and crawl in their mouths and then explode once inside or something like that.  I idea behind the frame is great but powers need work.

That i would love but i don't think we should pressure dev's to put this in the game mechanics to be honest 

(with leech i was thinking of something like a tether between both people transferring health alot like mag does with shields)