Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's questline: Hydraulus controls on console, visual and ammo annoyances

Hello,

The Hydraulus input UI is very difficult to use with a controller! As with other UI screens, the cursor is tough to move with pin-point accuracy by joystick, but on the Hydraulus the buttons are tiny, and the d-pad auto-snap feature is missing. Could it be added? Ideally so that it would move cleanly along the curve, relative to the staff.

I found the final mission very difficult, but not in the ideal, challenging way. Though I don't even want to talk about the jumping around and hundred or so falls I took 😒

What I found most frustrating was that the wrong note glow-spots were red, in a red room, with ol' Hunhow casting a red glow and other red effects. It's hard enough to get around that circle, nevermind to go back and search for a note you couldn't see. Maybe try some other colours somewhere? Even the colourblind filters can't help with this.

Lastly, ammo. There is none. I went in with a sniper and castanas, lol. The enemies fly, which means most melee weapons can't hit them without a very risky jump. Could there, uh, be some ammo? I imagine Simiris could hack some in once and again 😛

Thanks!

Archived