Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need level 40 for everything !

Schirvalla

Hello everyone,

Currently the game is taking a direction that I do not like.

I see the massive arrival of level 40 weapons everywhere, while our "old" arsenal and our frames are stuck at level 30.

It somehow forces us to forcibly update our gear and part with our favorite weapons. I find that loathsome.

There is a real psychological impact to this saying: here it is lv40 so it is better than level 30. Even if it is not always true.

I would like an update to arrive very quickly to change that.

For me, the best way to make this system evolve is to allow us in a smart and retroactive way to pass all the lv40 arsenal (frame and weapons).

In what way?

With Umbra polarizations. When a player polarizes a frame or a weapon with an umbra polarization, he or she unlocks level 40. If this weapon or frame has already been formatted 5 times, the weapon or the frame goes directly to lv40 without the need for level-up .

It would just be necessary to add 4 umbra mods, 2 for the main weapons and 2 for the secondary weapons.

So we can continue to play with our favorite equipment.

Currently, this forcing of the new 40 equipments spoils my pleasure.

I want to see my favorite frames and my favorite lv40 guns, because otherwise where's the fun ?

Meh, umbra forma is a pain to get so that would have to be changed too, I suggested in a different thread to allow MR31 to have base 31 mod capacity, but you would need to reach MR40 to get the mod capacity of lv40 weapons (it would be on your whole arsenal though).

Archived