Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Early Feedback

shaedence

First of all, I'm new to the game, joined yesterday, actually. I haven't logged a ton of hours, so if something I say here is "wrong" or I've yet to cover it on Mercury and the first two missions on Venus, tell me. I'm a noob!

To be honest, when I bought the $20 pack, I bought it with the expecation of throwing that $20 in the trash. I came in with almost no expectations, as I literally almost knew nothing about Warframe. I had simply bought a $75 Pre-Paid Visa, so I could buy the $50 Founder Pack for Firefall, and had money left over. Was either throw it at weapons in Planetside 2, or try something new. Not huge into PvP, so I decided to go with the new shiny.

It's kind of fitting that, then, the game has suprised me. I've gone from "throwing twenty bucks away" to thinking of upgrading my Founder Pack. Graphics are stunning, the missions are pretty fun and challenging, and the game's performance is stellar. Really, I'm playing on a $500 laptop, and maxing this thing out. Props.

There have been a few issues, mainly, it'd be nice to see a "leave group" option instead of having to drop to solo to get out of a group in between missions. I've accidentally gone into maps solo and had to exit out of them because I like playing with others.

Also,the game could use a voice chat feature, anything that helps the lines of communication, and the "using" of things could be easier, especially when you have to run across walls. Failed miserably on that like ten times the first time I came he game can be a little confusing at times, which is not always bad, but can get annoying if it happens too often, which it has.

Lastly, it'd be nice if the minimap showed where your mission-mates were even if they're far away. Maps feel like the old DOOM maps; complicated and complex, and knowing the general dircetion of help that's even far away would be nice.

Overall, like I said before, very pleasnantly suprised. Really thinking of upgrading to Master so I can get a few friends in here, cause Warframe has exceeded expecations.