Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moding

Feminator

Question

Hi Warframe players,

I'm not very good at moding my weapons or my warframes.

So I'm asking if u could plz post a photo of ur best mod page for:

Weapons: Dual Vastos, Soma, Hek

Warframes: Ash,Nekros, Nova, Rhino and Vauban

So I can get an idea of wat i should put on my guns/frames 

Thanks Again! :)

4 answers to this question

I don't know how to post pictures, but on all of my primary/ secondary weapons, I ALWAYS have damage, AP (If the weapon doesn't ignore armour) and multishot (These mods are a MUST) - the rest is up to you (I.e. Crit/ Elemental build) 

The frames, I personally build them around durability and power-casting. Again, how you mod them is up to you. 

Loadoutnova.png

Now I did something pretty ignorant and changed one of her V polarities thinking I wouldn't need it. This is not the case since the introduction of corrupted mods. The strongest build will be putting Blind Rage in the second V polarity slot and adding a dash polarity for Fleeting Expertise. My personal suggestion is to over-ride 2 of her Scratch polarity slots with a Dash and Defense polarity slot. So you would have:

Blinding Rage 8

Focus 6

Fleeting Expertise 6

Redirection 6

Stretch 9

Streamline 9

Flow 9

Molecular Prime 7

60 points

Energy Siphon +14 points

You can then put on Antimatter Drop and another 9 point mod or Worm Hole and an 8 point mod or both abilities.

If you would add a third polarity I would add a dash so you can cut down on numerous mods that benefit Nova.

loadoutsoma.png

Soma is pretty easy to mod. In this order I added Serration, Split Chamber, Piercing Hit, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Shred, Heavy Caliber. If I were to add more forma it would be a V for Serration and another V for Shred the last mod being Cyro Rounds against Corpus/Grineer/Corrupted, Wildfire for Infested

As for many of your other questions I suggest you check out a youtuber named Marcutio311. He's often adding videos about Warframe and he knows what he's talking about and has many different builds some out of date many that are being currently being updated with corrupt mods.