Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enter The Death Circle [Dc Phase 2: Uk Shadow Clan] - [28/30]

Poe_WEC

Hi, your clan sound really nice,socially active,and fun.So i was wondering if i could possibly join your clan.

Info: IGN:Pentanoxy

Warframe:Excalibur 30 (building and choosing between rhino and frost prime)

Weapons:Braton 30,Strun 17,Grakata 4,Skana 30,Lato 30,(building kunai)

Rank 2 but i came back from update 7 so kinda like new due to changes.

Help would be appreciated :D.

Hey, welcome back to the game. Tried inviting you but you're still in a clan. Also we are a storm clan with 70 members now, this is our old thread if you're still up for joining us, leave your old clan then msg back here.

Hey, welcome back to the game. Tried inviting you but you're still in a clan. Also we are a storm clan with 70 members now, this is our old thread if you're still up for joining us, leave your old clan then msg back here.

Ok i left my clan i forgot i was pissed at my friend for kicking me out for no reason but when i beat him at a bet (who gets void key first). so thank you for responding i didnt think you would. appreciate it :D.

Hello,

I'm very new to Warframe but am really enjoying it and hoping to be able to play with others more effectively! My details are below, let me know if there's anything I've missed. As I said I'm very new but keen to learn, participate and have fun!

Warframe ID: Virage_Iscariot

Level: 2

Warframes: Excalibur (30), Rhino (building!)

Primary: Braton (30), Hind (building!)

Secondary: Lato (28), Viper (2)

Melee: Skana (26), Cronus (26), Orthos (building!)

I tend to play in the evening, and usually when the kids are asleep. As such unfortunately I won't be able to talk much. However I do have both ventrilo and team speak and am adept at following orders (playing EVE without being able to talk honed my listening skills!). Hope to hear from you soon.