Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank Challenge Should Be A Challenge Please.

Synicus

Rank 0 to rank 1 pretty easy to complete that challenge, makes sense to me. rank 1 to 2, just as "challenging" huh... 2 to 3 same thing....and of course 3 to 4 just as easy. Granted, I dont know anything past 4 for the challenge levels maybe they get harder? Probably not, is likely a fair guess. When players rank past say 2, I think that maybe an arena kind of environment would be more liked, something along the lines of one room, your tenno, and a few dozen baddies. Maybe even some waves to compliment the first set of people you slash your way through and provide an actual challenge that scales as you rank. Something still fair for some solo to perform but something that can also be labeled as this "challenge" for your rank. If someone fails but they want their rank they simply try again, maybe make a few adjustments to get it right if they are lacking somewhere. I'm sure this idea can spark a few more and so on. Maybe something better? If a topic already exists in similiarity to this one props to the first, my apoligies couldn't find it. Regardless I would love to see something like this implemented.

Edited by tigereye31890