The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MAG - the ultimate troll, or PVP prodigy?

Gaiters

I noticed not only that MAG can grab and pull other warframes, but that she can also make them bullet magnets. I only shoot my friends with this, but I think it should be fixed.

(Also MAG's implosion ability is OP, it kills everything even through walls and floors.)

Well the polarisation of allies is definetly not a bad thing.

Image the following:

DE introduces a series of super hardcore missions. Everyone getting their asses ripped.

Now there is a team of dedicated players with a load of game experience. They roll with Rhino, Mag + XY.

Rhino goes completely apeS#&$ in defense. The other members max out on DPS. Mag polarizes Rhino and he tanks liek a baus.

Problem Corpus?

Image the following:

DE introduces a series of super hardcore missions. Everyone getting their asses ripped.

Now there is a team of dedicated players with a load of game experience. They roll with Rhino, Mag + XY.

Rhino goes completely apeS#&$ in defense. The other members max out on DPS. Mag polarizes Rhino and he tanks liek a baus.

Problem Corpus?

Indeed, I believe that's what the devs were hoping players would think of. One of the features that shows this game has huge potential.

Image the following:

Problem Corpus?

I don't think it's a problem that it affects your allies, it's just a problem that it takes your allies bullets.

Picture the poor Rhino tanking and getting shot by three gorgons. :D

Edited by ZEDD

No Crush is not OP. Have you played with Ash or Volt? then you can understand what OP really is. Mag crush ability is fair at best! So No . . . just no!

About Pulling Friend, think about it for a minute, how far can you pull them? and what possible damage can you do? you spend energy pulling someone, that he can reach in 3 seconds, they are not stunt or anything. I saved MANY of my friends with Pull, I pulled them out of the dager, or a door being closed from depressurizing. So in essense it can help more than it can hurt.

THe Bulleti Attractor is a problem I addressed a few months ago, they assured me they are working on it and its currtently on the list, there are so many important things down the road, so its acknowledged.

Everything good now?