Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict - Fog?!

SpiderWaifu

So, there I was, solo-ing through the OD. Everything was going fine. I encouter this room, with a little moat-type thing going on, and a sewer tunnel in it. I clear our the Infested inside it (I though so at the time) and go in to it. Suddenly! A really opaque wall of fog covers my screen, and I can't see a damn thing 2 inches ahead of me.

I get killed by some Infested popping out of nowhere, and me not noticing them. But thats fine. A foggy area is cool.

Please note, you cannot see the fog if you aren't in the area. It suddenly appears in an otherwise normal zone.

My problem is, in that same room when I find the way out (climbing up some tree-tentacles) and go up some big stairs into another area... AND IT GETS FOGGY! Using my map, I can navigate through it fine, and thankfully, no infested around.

So I'm walking along.

And I instantly die to some map hazard. Not just take a lot of damage. My combined 1000 health (shields+hp) just disappears.

What's up with this fog nonsense? Anyone else encountered this?

Yeah, I have encountered this as well, but I never really got around to making a post about it.

DE may have to look into it to see what's up, but in the mean time, try disabling Depth of Field. That's what I did and it got rid of the fog.

Edited by GeoTron