The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Addition To Corpus Tilesets.

lautalocos

hello everyone.

so, today i finally tried the conclave. i went to the neptune map, with the 150-300 rating. i checked the map and i wondered why the hell wasn`t it added to the corpus outpost tileset.

it has lots of places where you can parkour and really high zones, great for sniping.

with some modifications it would be a great addition to the tilesets

-----

i think too that the defense missions in corpus ships (not outposts) have a great map that could be added to the normal missions.

if you think that they shouldn`t be added, say why.

Gas cities. Next update. That adds some stuff.

I also always wondered why the Xini tileset never popped up as a room in other missions. It's similar with other missions, like grineer. Wouldn't mind them working on this, but I don't see it as game-breaking, and it would be the last thing in a very, very long list of issues with the game.

Edited by michaelwii

Got invited once to conclave as "punishment" for supporting the grineer during the event, that room was fantastic,

LOT of ways to get from A to B point, frankly every tileset should have these options instead of linear progression.

Even if you hate PVP or just don't care, check the corpus tileset out it's pretty nifty.

Got invited once to conclave as "punishment" for supporting the grineer during the event, that room was fantastic,

LOT of ways to get from A to B point, frankly every tileset should have these options instead of linear progression.

Even if you hate PVP or just don't care, check the corpus tileset out it's pretty nifty.

indeed. even though i don`t like PVP a lot, that the most fun i had in a while in warframe.