The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Options For Sentinals. More Ai Options For Them!

-Trinity

Sentinals, they are very loyal to their owners. However, all they do is float around their owner protecting them we have no say what they want to do or shoot.

A new feature should be added where you can control your sentinel setting them into modes.

Defend:The Sentinel will stay in a place protecting the area the owner of it has designated"

Follow and Defend: The Sentinel will follow the owner and shoot anything that is around the owner

Attack: The Sentinel will fly on its own and begin shooting enemies but still staying the vicinity of the owner

(Lets say the Kappa map, it will fly around that tile-set and killing any enemies)

Protect and Dosile(2 Modes): The Sentinel will follow the owner but will not attack any enemies, but giving a buff on the owner's shield or health recovery speed

Yes, I know there are mods like Revenge or Striker that will make the sentinel attack on your choice, but i am talking about in-game commands to the sentinel. If you played games like Ace Combat, you will notice you can issue a command to your wingman to whether ask him to shoot or just follow you arrow or Just do his own stuff killing other enemies in the airspace.

This will totally vamp up the usage of sentinels and rather than just fly around next to us they actually do something more to contribute to the group of Tenno's that are in the area.

There should also be a ability added to these commands, Lets say.... a Dethcube, asked to Defend will automatically become a Sentry in that area protecting the "commanded area"

Also the Sentinel's Ability Sanctuary if asked to it will deploy it in a area and will stay there unless the owner ask it to move from its current position.(This shield is more durable as in "Defend" command then it is when it following it's owner. So a kind of Snow Globe but doesn't slow and it will break upon a certain about of damage given to it.

The Carrier, if given the command "Attack" will go around sucking things up so you don't need to be near it to get the resources it is sucking up, Mods etc....etc...... it will also kill enemies. I know our sentinels are fragile, but if the dev's give them a buff when they are in their designated commands. I don't think it would be problem.

Attack: Will give them more shields and hp(So they wont die), DPS will increase. (Based on what weapon they use, if its a carrier no buff since its already raping level 67 Ancients) 

How about we add more options and abilities for them?

Any Ideas or Criticism about the idea? Leave them at the comments! 

:)

• 2 weeks later...