The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Evolution Engine Crash When I Chose The Planet.

biomachine

The game run fine and I'm be able to login as usual but since yesterday(10/5/2013) every times when I chose the planet in the star system, the evolution engine crash. After I restart my pc, the problem is permanent. I can run the game. I can login. After login, I can go to Arsenal, foundry etc. Everything work fine if I don't choose the Planet. Anyone ever had a problem like this? how to fix it?

I tried update driver, uncheck Dx11, verify cache and De%&^. Everything I found on the website but it don't fix anything.

After the crash my video card will not work properly. Before I open Warframe, I try every games I have and they work fine. After the crash, all games crash and can not be open. Also all the media file too, video, music etc all can not open after the crash.

I found the way to solve is but not permanently. If the evolution engine crash, you have to shut down and open the computer again to have a chance to fix this, yes, just have a chance. The crash will(for me) not happen more than 2 in a row, after that the game seems to be fine until you shut the computer down again.

***you have to shut down only, restart will not fix this.