Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos and Simaris scan missions

(PSN)Rhea-36-

I have to say first off I love Warframe and it's absolutely beautiful and cannot wait for the New War. But I have to ask for a few small favors concerning certain aspects. The first is to do with Simaris scanning missions. Is there any way you could simplify the missions? Instead of grinding mission after mission to scan just one creature, I had a thought. If it is a creature that is plentiful in one mission why couldn't we scan all of them in one mission? It would make it a lot easier to build Simaris scan points and we could do multiple different scans in one day without all the grind. The second is to do to with Sister of Parvos hunting. I know multiple different players that have only one inconvenience with it. We can spend hours to days hunting them just to hope they get the ephemera we are looking for. If we could see not just the gun the sister has but the ephemera too we could focus more on farming their guns instead. I know I'm just one player and you have the final word on everything, but I believe these small changes would make the game even more engaging than it already is.

21 minutes ago, (PSN)Rhea-36- said:

The first is to do with Simaris scanning missions. Is there any way you could simplify the missions? 

There is, but make sure you use a tanky warframe, like Rhino (which he's also useful to detain the Synthesis Target with his 4rth ability).

(Make sure you kill nearby enemies for an easier scan.)

You can use the Kinetic Siphon Trap to freeze the target in their place, you can buy this alongside the Synthesis Scanner in the Simaris Store,

or heavy slam near the Target to immobilize them for a sec (make sure they don't land on a off path surface, because they will instantly die)

that's all I have, hope this helps.

Archived