Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Proper Name" Request

ThePowerTool

Dear DE,

I just found out (via the latest patch notes; "Prime Resurgence" 30.9.0) the name you use for the Harmonious Pillars.  This was the 1st release of the proper name by DE.

I am making this request because improper references (or a complete lack) can cause significant confusion as demonstrated in the patch notes.

Can you please share any other names you use that are not currently documented?

The one that immediately comes to mind I nicknamed the "notPuzzle."  I first noticed it on Pavlov, LUA running HoAs.  It's the 3 tiered ramps with a single-throw toggle console at the top which when activated in ascending order open a locked door to rewards that include a small percentage roll on a rare container (which, sadly, I've only seen once)..

I'd love to know the name you use for this as well as any others.

This would also help prevent any confusion in the future with notes on patches containing information without any reference.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, ThePowerTool said:

Dear DE,

I just found out (via the latest patch notes; "Prime Resurgence" 30.9.0) the name you use for the Harmonious Pillars.  This was the 1st release of the proper name by DE.

I am making this request because improper references (or a complete lack) can cause significant confusion as demonstrated in the patch notes.

Can you please share any other names you use that are not currently documented?

The one that immediately comes to mind I nicknamed the "notPuzzle."  I first noticed it on Pavlov, LUA running HoAs.  It's the 3 tiered ramps with a single-throw toggle console at the top which when activated in ascending order open a locked door to rewards that include a small percentage roll on a rare container (which, sadly, I've only seen once)..

I'd love to know the name you use for this as well as any others.

This would also help prevent any confusion in the future with notes on patches containing information without any reference.

Thanks!

Is THAT how you open that!? I had no idea what to do there but couldn't figure out how to google it since I had no idea how the room was referred to.

Archived